Welcome to MySchoolWorx. Digital Enhancements, LLC ("us", "we", or "our") operates the portal.myschoolworx.com website (s) and myschoolworx.com website (s). Please read on to learn the rules and restrictions that govern your use of our portals, website(s), products, services and applications (the “Service”).
Important: Please read these terms before using this website.
Using our Website (s)
Access to and use of this site are subject to these terms and conditions (“Terms”) and all applicable laws. By accessing any areas of the site, you agree to be bound by these Terms. If you do not agree to all of the Terms, please do not use the site.
We may revise these Terms from time to time by updating this Web page. Your use of our site following any such change constitutes your agreement to follow and be bound by the Terms as changed. If any change is unacceptable to you, you may choose not to use the Site. We may also change, move portions of, delete portions of, or add to the Site from time to time.
As a condition to using this site you agree to:
We may make bulletin boards, chat rooms, comments boards, news groups, forums, reviews or other communications services with submissions (Interactive services) available on the site. We are not obliged to monitor or moderate submissions to interactive Services. We may remove or edit any submissions to any of interactive services whether they are monitored or not. You agree to use Interactive Services only to post and send and receive messages and content that are proper and related to these specific Interactive Services. You agree that when using Interactive Services, you shall:
Terms – means acceptable use of this policy
Submission – means any text, images, video, audio or other multimedia content software or other information or material submitted by you or the users to the site
Site – all websites, products and services owned by Digital Enhancements, LLC
Services – all websites, products and services owned by Digital Enhancements, LLC
Content – means any text, images, video, audio or other multimedia content software or other information or material submitted by or on the site
We, us, our – means Digital Enhancements LLC
You, your – means the person accessing or using the content of the site
Restrictions of use:
By using this website you agree not to copy reproduce edit or otherwise modify any of its content, sell or rent any of its content, upload, post, or distribute any content on this website that is protected by copyright or other proprietary rights of a third party, without obtaining permission of the owner. Any proprietary or copyrighted content distributed with the consent of the owner must contain an appropriate copyright or other proprietary rights notice. Unauthorized use of proprietary material is illegal and could result in criminal prosecution. Unless otherwise stated all content of this site is the property of by Digital Enhancements LLC and its affiliates or their party licensors, and all rights are protected and reserved by United States and international copyright laws. The visual presentation of this site, it graphics and images, logos and service names are service marks/trademarks or registered servicemarks/trademarks Digital Enhancements LLC or its third-party licensors. Unauthorized use is prohibited.
- Not use this site for any purpose that is unlawful, or under any applicable law, or prohibited by this policy or our website terms and conditions of use
- Not access the site in any manner prohibited by this policy or our website terms of conditions and use
- Not use the site to commit any fraud.
- Not use the site to distribute viruses, malware or other harmful code
- Not use the site for purposes of promoting unsolicited advertising or spam
- Not use the site to simulate communications from us or another service or entity in order to collect identity information, authentication credentials or other information (phishing)
- Not use the site in any way that harms minors
- Not use the site in any way that promotes any unlawful activity
- Not represent or suggest that we endorse any the business, product or service unless we have separately agreed to do so in writing
- Not submit or upload files containing software or other content protected by intellectual property
- Not submit or upload files that contain viruses, corrupted files, or any other programs that may damage the operation of anyone’s computing device.
- Not harass, defame, bully, stalk, abuse threaten or otherwise violate the legal rights (such as rights of privacy and publicity) of others.
- Not inhibit or restrict any other user from using and enjoying the Interactive Services.
- Not collect information about others, including e-mail addresses, without their consent.
- Not post, publish, upload, or distribute any obscene, defamatory, infringing, profane, indecent or unlawful subject content.
- Not market, promote, advertise or offer to sell or buy any goods or services for any business purpose, without written permission.
- Not produce or post surveys, pyramid schemes, chain letters or contests.
- Not falsify or delete any author attributions
- Not violate any applicable code of conduct or guidelines
You may create a link to our site from another website only with our written consent/permission, and provided no such link:
- Creates a frame or any other browser or border environments around the content of our site
- Implies we endorse your product or services or any of the products or services of or available through the website (s) on which you place a link to our site
- Displays any of the trademarks, service marks or logos used on our website without our written permission or that of the owner of such trademarks, logos or service marks
- Is placed on a website that itself does not meet the acceptable use standards of this policy.
We reserve the right to require to you immediately remove any link to the site at any time and you shall immediately comply with any request by us to remove such link.
This page also informs you of our policies regarding the collection, use, and disclosure of personal data when you use our Service and the choices you have associated with that data.
Service is the website myschoolworx.com and the portal.myschoolworx.com website operated by Digital Enhancements, LLC
Personal Data means data about a living individual who can be identified from those data (or from those and other information either in our possession or likely to come into our possession).
Usage Data is data collected automatically either generated by the use of the Service or from the Service infrastructure itself (for example, the duration of a page visit).
Cookies are small pieces of data stored on your device (computer or mobile device).
Data Use in this Website and Our Service
Information Collection And Use
We collect several different types of information for various purposes to provide and improve our Service to you.
Types of Data Collected
While using our Service, we may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you ("Personal Data"). Personally identifiable information may include, but is not limited to:
- Email address
- First name and last name
- Phone number
- Address, State, Province, ZIP/Postal code, City
- Cookies and Usage Data
We may use your Personal Data to contact you with newsletters, marketing or promotional materials and other information that may be of interest to you. You may opt out of receiving any, or all, of these communications from us by following the unsubscribe link or instructions provided in any email we send or by contacting us.
We may also collect information how the Service is accessed and used ("Usage Data"). This Usage Data may include information such as your computer's Internet Protocol address (e.g. IP address), browser type, browser version, the pages of our Service that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
Cookies are files with small amount of data which may include an anonymous unique identifier. Cookies are sent to your browser from a website and stored on your device. Tracking technologies also used are beacons, tags, and scripts to collect and track information and to improve and analyze our Service.
You can instruct your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. However, if you do not accept cookies, you may not be able to use some portions of our Service.
Tracking and Cookies Data
Examples of Cookies We Use
- Session Cookies. We use Session Cookies to operate our Service and this website.
- Preference Cookies. We use Preference Cookies to remember your preferences and various settings.
- Security Cookies. We use Security Cookies for security purposes.
Use of Data
Digital Enhancements, LLC uses the collected data for various purposes:
United States Customers: Your information, including Personal Data, is securely stored on servers located inside the U.S.
If you are located outside United States (except Canada) and choose to provide information to us, please note that we transfer the data, including Personal Data, to United States and process it there.
Canada: Your information, including Personal Data, is securely stored solely on servers located inside Canada.
- To provide and maintain our Service
- To notify you about changes to our Service
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of our Service when you choose to do so
- To provide customer support
- To gather analysis or valuable information so that we can improve our Service
- To monitor the usage of our Service
- To detect, prevent and address technical issues
- To provide you with news, special offers and general information about other goods, services and events which we offer that are similar to those that you have already purchased or inquired about unless you have opted not to receive such information
Storage of Data
Disclosure of Data
Under certain circumstances, Digital Enhancements, LLC may be required to disclose your Personal Data if required to do so by law or in response to valid requests by public authorities (e.g. a court or a government agency).
Disclosure for Law Enforcement
Digital Enhancements, LLC may disclose your Personal Data in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to:
- To comply with a legal obligation
- To protect and defend the rights or property of Digital Enhancements, LLC
- To prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing in connection with the Service
- To protect the personal safety of users of the Service or the public
- To protect against legal liability
Security of Data
The security of your data is important to us, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Data, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
"Do Not Track" Signals
We do not support Do Not Track ("DNT"). Do Not Track is a preference you can set in your web browser to inform websites that you do not want to be tracked.
You can enable or disable Do Not Track by visiting the Preferences or Settings page of your web browser.
We may employ third party companies and individuals to facilitate our Service ("Service Providers"), to provide the Service on our behalf, to perform Service-related services or to assist us in analyzing how our Service is used.
These third parties have access to your Personal Data only to perform these tasks on our behalf and are obligated not to disclose or use it for any other purpose.
The service providers we work with are:
- QuickBooks is an accounting software package developed and marketed by Intuit. QuickBooks products are geared mainly toward small and medium-sized businesses and offer on-premises accounting applications as well as cloud-based versions that accept business payments, manage and pay bills, and payroll functions.
- SendGrid provides a cloud-based email delivery service that assists businesses with email delivery.
- Twilio is a cloud communications platform as a service for sending and receiving text messages using its web service APIs.
We may use third-party Service Providers to monitor and analyze the use of our websites and Service.
- Google Analytics
Google Analytics is a web analytics service offered by Google that tracks and reports website traffic. Google uses the data collected to track and monitor the use of our Service. This data is shared with other Google services. Google may use the collected data to contextualize and personalize the ads of its own advertising network.
We may provide paid products and/or services within the Service. In that case, we use third-party services for payment processing (e.g. payment processors).
Links to Other Sites
We have no control over and assume no responsibility for the content, privacy policies or practices of any third party sites or services.
Our Service does not address anyone under the age of 18 ("Children").
We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from anyone under the age of 18. If you are a parent or guardian and you are aware that your Children have provided us with Personal Data, please contact us. If we become aware that we have collected Personal Data from children without verification of parental consent, we take steps to remove that information from our servers.
For users of our school management system and related products, we may collect and store certain information as required to provide learning management tools to schools, teachers, and students who use such tools.
Changes to This Policy
- By email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- By phone number: 866-990-2493
REACH OUT TO US RIGHT NOW